Down on the Pharm

If it makes Leftists mad, something has to be RIGHT about it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lawrenceburg, Indiana, United States

A prolife pharmacist. http://themorningafter.us

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Obama Pays for Health Care!

This amazing Obama quote is from the first debate with McCain, Sept 26, 08. It appears that Obama has lost his mind. He really thinks that HE provides!

OBAMA: "I -- I don't know where John is getting his figures. Let's just be clear. What I do is I close corporate loopholes, stop providing tax cuts to corporations that are shipping jobs overseas so that we're giving tax breaks to companies that are investing here in the United States. I make sure that we have a health care system that allows for everyone to have basic coverage.

I think those are pretty important priorities. And I pay for every dime of it.

But let's go back to the original point. John, nobody is denying that $18 billion is important. And, absolutely, we need earmark reform. And when I'm president, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely."

End Quote.

Ummmmm, Junior Senator Obama, congress might do a little of this, but not if it's full of leftists like yourself. You already showed us that with your record.

A few more comments on the debate: Obama assured us that John McCain is right, nine times during the debate. Obama appeared to be having an epiphany on both financial and security issues on Friday night. Referring to McCain informally by his first name, Obama was unable to get it right, sometimes calling McCain "Tom" or "Jim" Moving away from the teleprompter apparently is stressful. In contrast, McCain persistently referred to his opponent as "Senator Obama", and had no confusion about his identity. His foriegn policy experience was made more apparent, and he exhorted the audience repeatedly to take note of their respective voting records.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home